Refrigerated and freezer superstructures
Isothermal box superstructures with PUR insulation in panels ensure the transport of goods in a required temperature range. They are designed to be self-supporting and are placed and anchored to any chassis in the weight range from 3.5 tons to 24 tons through the vehicle subframe.
They are designed primarily for the transportation of the foodstuffs with controlled temperature in the cargo compartment; the temperature control is simple and clearly arranged in the driver’s cabin. Each superstructure is designed to allow the installation of a refrigerating aggregate that ensures the required temperature during the transport of goods and foodstuffs.
It is possible to provide the customer with an ATP certificate of the superstructure upon request.
|Box superstructures||Refrigerated box superstructures||Freezer box superstructures|
|Self-supporting refrigerated box|
suitable for transporting the foodstuffs and goods
|temperature range||from 8 °C to 0 °C||up to -20 °C|
|It is composed of sandwich panels from our own manufacture with PUR insulation of thickness:|
|side walls||65 mm||85 mm|
|front panel||65 mm||85 mm|
|rear door||65 mm||85 mm|
|roof||65 mm||85 mm|
|floor (according to the payload)||85 mm||115 mm|
|laminate on both sides of the superstructure with a hygienic certificate:|
|laminate on both sides of the superstructure with a hygienic certificate||✓||✓|
Basic description of the superstructure:
- welded galvanized and painted vehicle subframe,
- rear door frame (stainless steel) with double-leaf door,
- exterior moulding of the superstructure – aluminium L profiles or fiberglass laminate profiles,
- fittings and fasteners – stainless steel,
- aluminium sheet metal panel for the bottom part of the door, height according to a customer’s request,
- side doors according to customer requirements,
- complete LED lighting of the superstructure according to the regulations valid in the Slovak Republic,
- internal LED lighting.
We offer an installation of accessories to our superstructures for an additional charge:
- mounting rails,
- modification of the superstructure for the transportation of meat hanged in the ceiling of the superstructure,
- spoilers and sleeping superstructures PONY and ZAKO,
- hydraulic platforms DHOLLANDIA,
- independent heating WEBASTO.