Modification of cargo compartment of a delivery vehicle – van
Mobile shops or “food track” can be built up also in closed delivery vehicles of all dimensions and brands according to the customer requirements. The space can also be divided to create a refrigerated storage box. Such modified vehicles can be used to sell refrigerated products. The space can be arranged as a kitchen to prepare meals, refreshments, etc.
|Laminate wall covering with thickness 1.5 mm with certificate for contact with foodstuffs (right + left side, ceiling, front panel, doors), which ensure easy cleaning of the space.||✓|
Vehicle modification basis:
- Hopper window on the side of the vehicle, opened by means of gas struts, dimensions according to the layout of the vehicle in space, where the glazing of load compartment is planned (it is not possible to interfere in the supporting structure of the vehicle).
- Floor of the vehicle is treated with the floor rubber with PVC surface.
- Hygiene corner: double sink, 6 l boiler, water faucet, distributor, 2 x 25 l container, pumping device, drain, converter, cabinet with worktop + sink installation, drain.
- Electrical distributor for 230 V + 12 V external socket, 2x LED lighting, distribution box, breaker, residual current device, connection of sanitary facilities, connection of appliances, 5x socket 230 V, reduction, 3 000 W sinusoidal converter, which provides 230 V current to keep food stored in refrigerators or freezers during the ride.
- The vehicle has the possibility to install gastro-appliances that can be powered by electricity or gas.
- Work desk.
- Cabinets for clothes.
- Upper cabinet with hopper front panel.
- Winter treatment – plexiglass sliding wall.
- Box for gas or generator.
- Roof ventilation.